Your privacy is of our utmost importance.
Data Analytics attaches great importance to the correct handling of personal data. This is why, in this privacy statement, we want to give you clear and transparent information about the way in which OFBDA processes personal data of its relations including prospects, customers and visitors to our website. Of course this personal data is handled and protected with the greatest possible care. In this respect, OFBDA adheres to the Dutch general data protection regulation (AVG).
This means that we:
- Clearly - through this privacy statement - state for which purposes we process personal data;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for those purposes;
- Process your personal data for the implementation of our objectives and ask your permission in cases where such permission is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require the same of parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to review, modify or delete your personal data at your request.
For which purposes do we process your personal data?
There are several purposes for which OFBDA collects and processes your personal data. In the framework of its services to relations, OFBDA collects and processes contact details, including your name, title, business and/or professional interests, business mobile telephone number and business e-mail address. What are the grounds on which OFBDA processes personal data? OFBDA’s grounds for processing personal data are that they are needed for the implementation of customer agreements, for example data needed to keep in touch about (the progress of) projects. OFBDA also processes personal data based on your consent or on the basis of a legitimate interest of OFBDA. This legitimate interest entails that OFBDA can give its customers and website visitors better information if it has access to data about your use of the website and your preferences. Finally, OFBDA may process personal data on the basis of a legal duty.
We collect in the following ways:
- When you purchase products and/or services from OFBDA. This can be done through our website or when our account manager visits your company;
- When you contact OFBDA. This contact can be by phone but also comprises when you approach us by e-mail, fill out the contact form, participate in surveys, register for courses or information sessions, use our websites, log in to your account, sign up for newsletters, or approach us through social media;
Your data is collected for the following purposes:
- For internal analysis for process improvement, the development of products and services, and market research;
- To keep customers and their employees informed about our (new) products and services, directly but also for instance by campaigns through social media, where OFBDA tries to take into account preferences based on purchased products and/ or services, and interests based on the use of our websites which is recorded with your permission.
We strive for a user-friendly website. And try to offer you customized content during your visit to our website or with our newsletters.
Newsletter and contact form
We offer you a newsletter through which we inform interested parties about our points of view, social and economic developments, products and/or services. Your email address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your prior permission. Every newsletter contains a link that allows you to unsubscribe. If you fill out a contact form on the website, or send us an e-mail, the data you send us will be kept as long as necessary with regard to fully answering and processing the form or your email. Your email address will also be used to send you information about (new) products and services by OFBDA if you have given your permission. You can always withdraw that permission by using the unsubscribe link in the sent e-mail message or by sending an e-mail to OFBDA, citing AVG, email@example.com
We are committed to protecting your information and will not publish it.
Transmission of personal data to third parties
OFBDA shares your personal information with third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligations. In other cases, OFBDA will provide your personal information to other parties only if you have given your express consent. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we enter into a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. OFBDA remains responsible for this processing.
To prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, OFBDA makes use of technical and organisational security procedures. These procedures guarantee an appropriate level of security with regard to the types of processing and the nature of personal data to be protected.
How long do we store personal data
OFBDA stores your data no longer than you allow us. At your request we will delete your data, unless such data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation.
Changes to this privacy statement
Questions, access or request for modification, removal or restriction of the processing of your data
If you believe that we have not dealt with your data correctly, you can use the above information to contact us. If subsequently you still believe that we have dealt with your data incorrectly, please contact the personal data authority. For more information, please visit the website of this authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.